May 30, 2009...the day I wait for all year...the day the Borger Country Club pool opens for the summer! I LOVE to lay out by the pool. I dream about it all winter long! This year, I was extra excited because I could take little Allison with me! I have been telling her for months, "There is not a lot to do in Borger, so get used to it, we are going to the pool...A LOT!" I was a little concerned how Allison would react to the pool. Honestly, the child acted like baths were torture until she was about four months old. Would she like something that was cold, splashy and full of other children. Oh yes she did!
We put Allison in the pool in her hippo float and immediately, she loved it! She kicked, squealed and giggled with delight! In fact, she did not want to get out! Here are the pictures of her first pool adventure! Oh and don't mind the baby sunscreen, I got a little carried away on my fair child! Rather be safe than sorry! Perhaps you are looking at the next Michael Phelps...14 gold medals? Let's try for 15!

1 comment:
She looks so cute in the pool!!!
Post a Comment