This is Allison on June 18, one day after her eight month birthday. She is playing with her feet. What a surprise!? I say that with sarcasm! Allison loves her feet! Our friends call her the "Monkey Baby!" She uses her feet to hold her bottle, get her toys or ever so lady like suck on her toes. I always tell her to enjoy it now. Someday, being that limber just disappears!
Here are some photos of Allison enjoying her room. Since she is crawling, I have to watch her like a hawk! However, it is nice because she notices, can get to and wants to play with all of her toys in her room. She loves her new mobility and it is so fun to see it open up her world!
We kept Caroline and Mary Claire Ristroph while Kevin and Tiff went out to celebrate her birthday on June 18. Of course Allison had an amazing time with her sweet friends, Caroline and Mary Claire!
We are savoring every second of our fun girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment