
I found such a great deal online I have to share it with the two people who read this blog! I grew out of my chic Kate Spade diaper bag a couple of months ago. It was a gift from Tiffany and I LOVE that bag! It seems like the bigger Allison gets, the bigger the bag needs to become. I hope to switch back to the Kate Spade bag again someday! The bag I graduated to is a Vera Bradley large tic tac tote bag in Cambridge.
I have a few Vera luggage pieces and I love them! Well as nice and roomy as the tic tac tote bag is; I have to graduate again. I graduated to the Vera Bradley Super Tote in Mediterranean White. It looks huge!
Typically I buy my Vera products in town, but I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw the Vera Bradley website had selected patterns 25% off! These are great patterns too; including Mediterranean White, Pinwheel Pink and many more! Also our local store only had one super tote and it was not a pattern that I loved. Well before I ordered my new bag, I searched the web for some more discounts. I found this code, SS5N38MG2, and got another 10% off! What a deal! I can't wait for my new bag! I need the space! Happy shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment