Right after I put Allison in the BOB, I get this look and a cry from Margo:
So, Allison and I go for a run and then we come back to the house to get Margo for a walk. Let me just explain, these are incredibly short walks! Margo gets outside, gets about a block and proceeds to pant. It might only be 75 degrees, but according to her, it is at least 90 degrees. Then she proceeds to look for trees and grass in people's yards. She stops, refuses to go any further and stands in the shade (see the pictures below). If it is warmer and later in the day, she lies down on her back with all four legs in the air in the neighbor's yards. I talk to her, pet her and finally pull her on. We get honks, waves and laughs. I know the neighbors love it. They laugh every day at that pathetic girl with the baby in the stroller and the poor dog she forces on walks. Once we finally make it home, I always think, "She's finished. Margo is just too dramatic; she will not want to go again tomorrow morning." Somehow I am always wrong. She wants to go EVERY morning. Just like Groundhog Day...
But every morning, I love it! I love to be with BOTH of my girls!

2 comments:
I love it! That's so funny! I'm missing our nice weather here to utilize 'ole BOB! It's so hot, I'm forced to run super early alone or a treadmill...ACK!
Oh my! I understand the treadmill...ugh...all winter long! A LOT of miles!
Post a Comment