Here is a beautiful Begonia. I found these at this wonderful greenhouse in Pampa. I only planted three of them. They are tall and gorgeous! I think it is a Scandent/Trailing Begonia if my Internet research is correct!
Some Impatiens on the porch in a cute coffee cup pot from my dear friend Tiffany Blazek gave me last summer....
Some Italian Parsley, Polka Dot Plant (my new favorite this year) and a Colanche (I think, not too sure)...
Pretty Caladiums and some more Polka Dot Plant...
A fun, purple Clown Plant hanging basket...
Another one of my new favorites this year, a purple Wondering Jew hanging basket. Alesha said it looks like the New Years Eve ball. It kind of does!
And of course if you live in the south and have a porch you have to have a fern basket!
Like I said, we still have a lot of work to do. I will post pictures as the season progresses! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:
yay!!! thank you Kelly!!! i absolutely love your garden.
Colache is the BEST! I grew some at our last place, and have some more growing here in Austin. Nothing can kill it! Our last bushes got to be ENORMOUS. Your yard looks lovely, Kelly!
Thanks girls! So sweet and made my day!
Post a Comment