Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Carrie Bradshaw Shirt

The other day, Allison received a wonderful surprise in the mail.  My sweet friend, Taryn, sent her this precious little shirt! Taryn was not only a Kappa pledge sister of mine, but also a fellow member of the Adams-Johnson dorm in which we terrorized our poor Resident Advisor our freshman year. I think back to that freshman year and remember watching  Beverly Hills 90210  reruns with Taryn in her room while she dug into the month's supply of beef jerky that her parents sent her in  care packages.  Great times!


Taryn is super talented.  She makes precious children's clothes, which you can see and purchase here.  She also writes the best blog on earth, which you can see here.  She is an incredible writer and truly makes me laugh and sometimes even cry when I read her work.


Allison was so excited when I showed her this special new piece of clothing.  She said, "Shoe! Shoe! Shirt!"  She put it on right away and fell in love.

My little Rachel Zoe loves clothing and she certainly has a little bit of dear Carrie Bradshaw in her too; because she adores shoes!  What can I say?  Clothing is my vice as well.  She comes by it all too honestly.


Not only is Taryn a talented writer, an awesome fashion designer, a mother to a very needy Cockapoo and a dear friend,  but she is also expecting TWINS!  What a blessing! I just can't wait until these two precious babies make their debut!
We can't thank you enough, sweet Taryn!  We love the shirt!

No comments: