Monday, September 6, 2010

Dance Class


Allison and I went to a Mommy and Me Dance Class at our dance studio the other night.  As most of you know, she loves to "shake it" so I was excited to see what she would do in a dance class.  She LOVES to sing and dance with her ABC's in story time, so I thought this might just be perfect.  Well, I thought it would be perfect until this:


Yes, this is what she looked like for a full thirty minutes before we left our house for the studio.

When we first arrived at the studio she was a bit nervous (and probably tired from all that screaming and crying!).



Finally, she composed herself and decided that dancing and playing with other kids were not such bad things. Also, looking at yourself in the mirror is really fun too!

Check out that "ballerina"!  She still walks on her toes.  She's in training.  It works the calves!


Hopefully next time we can skip the fit!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh she will learn to love it! I can just tell!! How fun to do Mommy & Me.