Saturday, September 11, 2010

Prayers

My prayers and thoughts are with the victims, victims' families and survivors of September 11, 2001.  I remember it like it was yesterday; I always will.  I was a sophomore in college. I had never felt the feeling that I did on September 11 and have never felt it again.  It still seems like a dream.  I missed classes that day (the professors ended up cancelling anyway) and I don't think I ate a thing.  It still breaks my heart and I am still praying for healing for our entire country.  Please be thoughtful today and keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.  God Bless.

1 comment:

Keri said...

It's so weird being outside the states on a day like 9/11 when no mention of it is even made. We were in Australia and I didn't even think about it once until I was on Facebook and saw all the posts. It made me feel very far away from home!