Monday, September 27, 2010

West Texas Critters

Some days, living in West Texas is wonderful.  The mornings are cool, the evenings are cool, the climate is dry and there is a lot of wide open space.
Some days, living in West Texas is not so wonderful.  Some days, you look out your window and you see a new West Texas creature decided to move in...

I can't explain to you the actual size of this spider.  Humongous is the only word to do him justice. West Texas is full of his brothers, scorpions and snakes.  Also, when your house backs up to thousand of acres; the critters come visit quite a bit.  Don't worry, our trusty pest control service was called and yours truly sent the spider to Heaven.
I hope I am not Little Miss Muffett next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEK!!! So scary Kelly!

On a side note, THANK YOU millions for the beautiful note and music CD's you sent! Just heavenly my dear. I can't tell you how much it made my day today! You are an angel.