Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dress Up

I decided that you know you are truly a stay at home mom when you give up your "dry clean only" hamper for your child's dress up clothes.  I did this a couple of weeks ago and I am so glad I did.  Dress up is absolutely Allison's new favorite game.  And honestly, it's mine too! I love to see what she comes out of her room wearing!  She's like her mother, she LOVES clothes!

Here she is with her butterfly wings and Olivia shirt over her dress.  Fancy!


The other day, I caught her in her room like this!


Notice the hamper?  Then she came out to show Nick and I the finished product...

I love the pearls, one sock and sagging tutu.  Oh and don't forget about her purse!  Maybe she is the next Rachel Zoe?  I love her creativity and she is so proud of herself with each new outfit!

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always remain different.-" Coco Chanel

No comments: