We have a wonderful girl in our lives named Brynna. She is Allison's beloved babysitter and an amazing photographer. We had some family pictures made a couple of weeks ago and I can't tell you how pleased I am. She is so talented. Check out her website here. I would love to share some pictures with you. I am going to do more than one post on this, so stay tuned! Here are a few that I love!
Our little ham, Allison, I love this one!
And this one...
I know I am biased, but she is so precious!
This is certainly one of my favorites!
Please check back for more and check out Brynna's website!
5 hours ago










2 comments:
She's such a happy little girl - I love these! And love your dress Kelly!! Glad Margo got to be a part of the photo shoot :-)
I love the one of you guys walking away with Allison looking back. So sweet!!
Post a Comment