Anyway, everyone came to our house last week for coffee and playgroup. I was very proud of myself because I baked! You all who know me well know that this is a rare thing for me! I made cinnamon struessel muffins, orange cranberry muffins, Bethenny's Boo Boo Banana Bread, and some DELICIOUS caramel apple dip that has become a Fall staple since Tiffany introduced it to us last year. Here's the spread...
I honestly did not count how many kids were actually here. They had a blast and they were so well behaved! They started off in Allison's room...
See the cute girl in the "Olivia" shirt? Yes, Allison has the same one. That is sweet Kooper! She is one of Hannah's daughters. She has an older sister named Katie. Allison refers to both of them as the "Katie Girls!" She talks about the "Katie Girls" all the time!
Poor Hudson was the only boy for a little while! He was a great sport and played really well with the girls!
Sweet little Brynn is our resident "mommy." She takes such great care of baby Allison!
Allison and Brooklyn colored for a bit at their little table!
Sweet Brynn! Allison sat in her lap for a bit!
Everyone played and had a great time!
Even little Jaxon came to play!
Brynn and Kooper got tired and rested for a bit!
I know I say this all the time, but I mean it, we have the BEST friends in our little West Texas town! We are so incredibly blessed to be here. Thanks, friends! I look forward to our coffee dates every week!

1 comment:
hey, I need your email address! For some reason I don't have it. Your baking looks yummy btw...
Post a Comment